WHY A HOME INSPECTION?
A home inspection will help protect buyers’ potential investment. In order for a home to “stand out” among a saturated market, it needs to catch the buyer’s attention. The two most popular ways to do that is price and value. In order to determine the price one must look at the value first. Here is where a home inspection performed now can justify its price and give value to the inspected home on that street or neighborhood.
WHY A HOMTEC Home Inspection?
****HOMTEC inspectors are Certified Inspection Experts! All of our home inspections include a COMPLIMENTARY 90 Day Warranty, SewerGard Warranty, and comprehensive recall check on all major appliances provided by RecallChek which will get you FREE repairs on recalled items.****
Why go with HOMTEC for your residential inspection needs?
HOMTEC will come out and do a thorough inspection of the potential home and give purchasers a detailed review. We provide the buyer(s) with a public link to the inspection report, and they are able to see any deficiencies found; prices can be adjusted and repairs made at realistic costs versus inflated estimates in the heat of negotiations.
1. HOMTEC is an established company with over 15 years in business;
2. HOMTEC has established contracts with the city of Toledo, Lucas County and the State of Ohio;
3. HOMTEC is the preferred home inspection company Medical College of Ohio/The University of Toledo Medical Center;
4. HOMTEC has received a NPS (Net Promoter Score) of 96.52 (possible 100). A NPS score is both a loyalty metric and a discipline for using customer feedback. The Net Promoter Score or NPS is a straight forward metric that holds companies and employees accountable for how they treat customers and perform services; and
5. HOMTEC is the only home inspection agency in NW Ohio and SE Michigan to have won a Super Service Award in 2013 on Angie’s List.